Personal Development Coach
A personal development coach is similar to a life coach and wellness coach in many ways. If you were doing personal development coaching with me, I would first help you evaluate where you are and what your life is like now. We do a current life assessment of sorts using time-honored tools of coaching; powerful questions, empowering listening, training and opportunity to really listen to yourself, valid and reliable psychometric assessment tools and "quizzes," and many more!
All of this is leads to helping you figure out where you want to be and how you can get yourself there. You decide exactly what goals will best allow you to lead yourself where you want to be and we develop a goal setting strategy. You set your goals, and determine the best actions to can take to achieve those goals. Personal development coaching is about helping you find your
- Purpose:Uncover your values, your passions, and your motivation to create the life you desire
- Power: Stop fighting yourself and the world, stop leading by default. Instead, lead yourself and others consciously and mindfully
- Reality: Identify the truth of who you are personally and professionally. Rid your life of the blocks that prevent your process of being
- Relationships: Develop your ability to connect with yourself and other people in all areas of your life
- Authority: Take command of your life, and learn to make clear decisions
- Courage:Use your strength to take action in the face of fear
- Authenticity:Live your truths as a day-to-day practice, not just "knowing” or "believing" but acting on them
A Personal Development Coach, like a Life Coach, works with you in any and all areas of your life. We help you recognize that any personal development you achieve in one area of your life, spills over into most others. And we are very achievement and results oriented.
In fact, I'm not so sure that there is a difference between personal development and life coaches. These are some of the areas of your life I can help you with as a personal development coach and a life coach.
- Habits: Create the habits you desire and eliminate the ones that are a problem.
- Career or Business: Create the career, or the self-employment enterprise you can passionately pursue
- Money: Achieve financial security and abundance while you stick to your life values and principles.
- Health and Wellness: Adopt a healthy lifestyle that empowers your physical body as well as you emotional and mental well-being
- Relationships: Enjoy strong loving friendships and relationships in your personal and professional life that will help everyone concerned to grow
- Fun and Enjoyment: Identify and create lifestyle fun, make it part of your life in ways that you never imagined.
- Spirituality: Raise your spiritual awareness, connect with God, and live more consciously
“Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it. On the contrary, if I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.” Mahatma Gandhi
Move from Personal Development Coach to Positive Changes Life Coach
Go to What Is a Life Coach
Go to What Do Coaches Do?