Join a Mastermind Group
Experience the Power ... the Synergy of Energy, Commitment, and Productivity you can ONLY get from a Mastermind Group!
When you join a mastermind group, you become part of an energetic,
committed team of 6 to 12 people. The provide a combination of
peer brainstorming, education, accountability and support
in a mastermind setting designed to sharpen your business and personal
Most of the Positive Changes Mastermind Learning Groups are 1 to 1.5 hours each week for 8-weeks in an in-depth mastermind focused on a specific leadership and/or personal success topic. You get the chance to join forces and mastermind with a group
of likeminded, success-oriented people who are committed to taking
results in every area of their wheel of life to a new level. (scroll down this page for a full list of specific Mastermind Learning Groups and Success Teams available)
These groups are true to the concept of The Mastermind first described back in the
30s by Napoleon Hill in his book "Think and Grow Rich." Hill says that a Mastermind is
The coordination of knowledge and effort of two or more people, who work toward a definite purpose, in the spirit of harmony."
"No two minds ever come together without thereby
creating a third, invisible intangible force, which may be likened to a
third mind [the master mind]."
FYI: the new and improved, updated version of Think and Grow Rich is fantastic. But you can click here for a free download of "Think and Grow Rich" in it's original, 1937 form.
Masterminding in a group boils down being part of your own supportive team of committed, like-minded people who, like you, are focused and driven to personal success. Within the group, you have a safe place to give and receive fresh
ideas and a variety different
perspectives to help you (and the other members of your group) achieve
the success you
desire. You will be challenged in your comfort zone, championed in your successes, encouraged in your most outrageous dreams and schemes, and supported in what some call those "mistakes" or "failures!" We call them "learning and growing opportunities!" For more on the how and why of effective mastermind meetings, click here.
Key Benefits of a Positive Changes Mastermind Group:
- Increase your own experience and confidence
- Sharpen your business and personal skills
- Get tremendous insights to create real progress in your career, business and personal
- It is like having a objective board of
directors, a success team, and a peer advisory group, all rolled into
- Receive honest feedback, advice, and brainstorming (and provide it to the others)
- Borrow on the ideas, experience, and skills of the other members (and lend yours to them)
- Get critical insights into yourself and your thinking (and give your insights to the group)
- Get out of you comfort zone regularly
- Develop your very important sense of curiosity and your ability to listen
- Optimistic peer support in maintaining a positive mental attitude
- A sense of shared endeavor – there are others out there!
Mastermind Groups are one of the absolute best ways to stop the ongoing cycle of leadership training programs that keep failing!
A Positive Changes Mastermind Group Gives You 7 Things:
- Eight-plus hours of facilitated leadership development from a Certified John Maxwell Leadership Team master coach and trainer. Sessions occur in-person or via telephone/skype.
- Study guides for the personal success and leadership training program used in the mastermimd (you may purchase your book from a local book seller, our Leadership Store, or online.
- Tools, exercises, and best practices to be more, do more, and achieve more.
- The opportunity to discuss (in a confidential and supportive seeting) your current leadership and personal success challenges and victories with other group members.
- Connections with a unique group of likeminded success- and growth-oriented individuals
- Dedicated Q & A time to talk through the pressing issues you are facing in your context.
- One complementary coaching session on the topic/issue of your choice
What a Mastermind Group is NOT
- It's not a class. While our groups will be largely focused on specific learning systems, and committed members will complete certain readings and applications in their own lives, the main
focus of a mastermind group is the brainstorming, accountability, perspectives, and
support among the group members.
- It's not group coaching. Mastermind
groups are about the MEMBERS sharing with each other, not about the
facilitator coaching individuals in a group setting. You get everyone's feedback, everyone's advice and everyone's support.
- It's not a networking group. While you
may share leads and resources with each other, it is not the main focus
of the meetings. However, through your connections with other members,
you will find plenty of joint venture opportunities, lead sharing, and
Mastermind Groups and Success Teams Available through Positive Changes Training and Coaching
John C. Maxwell Leadership Learning Systems:
- The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth
- Winning with People
- Everyone Communicates Few Connect
- Put Your Dreams To The Test
- Sometimes You WIN Sometimes You LEARN
- Becoming a Person of Influence
- The 17 Indisputible Laws of Teamwork
- The 360 Degree Leader
- Today Matters
Additional Learning Systems - these programs are from 12 to 24 weeks long
- Multi-Passionista Success Teams - (12 weeks) based on Barbara Sher and Margaret Lobenstein programs both of which Terri Babers is Trained and Certified to facilitate
- The Lens on Life, Leadership, and Attitude (LOLLA) Mastermind Program - (24 weeks)
These programs are limited to a maximum of 12
participants, delivered over 8 hour-long weekly lessons, via telephone or skype unless otherwise arranges.
The investment to participate in an 8-week Leadership Lessons
MasterMind Group is $297.00. That's less than the cost
of a cup of coffee and a bagle a day! Note that the Multi-passionista Success Team and the LOLLA Mastermind Program are longer and the cost is increased.
If you have a group of people you'd like to bring together (from work, your church, your university, or non-profit) let me know and we can reduce the cost to $257 for each person.
So, instead of spending money on those coffee and bagles and putting your waistline at risk, why not use the money to invest in
yourself? Contact me for more details about how to enroll in the next Positive Changes Mastermind Group!