Positive Changes Life Coach
Life Coaching: A Choice for Positive Change
Things will never change
if I keep doing my life the same way I've always done it.
Who "needs" a Positive Changes Life Coach?
People who seek information about life coaching services are usually smart and curious. They want the best life can offer and while they don't "need" a coach like they need sunshine or fresh air, it sure does make life better! If you are typical of people seeking information about coaching services, you are educated, ambitious, have pretty good social skills, you are creative and you love to have fun. You work hard to keep your priorities straight, to fulfill your potential and be the best of yourself.
You sometimes feel you run on overwhelm and are not happy about that part!
You are also insightful and honest with yourself most of the time, so ask yourself these questions about your personal and professional life:
- What is this ongoing, low key tension all about?
- When did I start to feel disillusioned?
- Why am I still stuck at this level?
- Will it always be this way?
- Is this all there is?
What can Positive Changes Coaching do for you?
We can help you
- identify and become who you were meant to be.
- recognize what really interests you (no, it really isn't "everything!")
- stop worrying about procrastination
- notice the difference between "my values" and "their values."
- deal with change with less stress .
- recognize and exchange limiting thoughts for empowering thoughts.
- move past what gets in your way so you meet your own goals, even when you have LOTS of goals!
- pinpoint your multiple life passions and purposes (yes, those are plurals if you happen to be a Multi-Passionista!)
- use your innate courage and intelligence to unleash your creativity and curiosity.
- improve your relationships.
- spend more time doing the things you love.
- harness change so you can ride it into a wonderful future.
Traditional coaching helps you meet your goals
Traditional coaching provides focus and organization. It helps people achieve their goals and that's a good thing! Coaching works to some degree in any form. It helps people "just do it!"
But it may not be enough. But why not?
Because usually, people's lives are just not so simple that advice to "just do it!" is all that valuable. While traditional coaching can work to help you "do" stuff differently, when a coach helps you change only your actions, sure! you get results .... but not sustainable results.
What you do is very important, but as Deepok Chopra says, "We are human beings, not human doings!"
Use a Positive Changes Life Coach for more sustainable results
Positive Changes Coaching goes way beyond helping you change your actions. We help you break through and make positive changes at the core of who you are. You dig deep into your thoughts and emotions. You watch them emerge as you reflect on them in your journal. You move forward as a result to take powerful and consistent action based on who you are. And because you've reflected through journal writing, you get to actually observe your progress!
And not only that, you actually see postive health benefits from your journaling
This is Core Energy coaching, using proven coaching practices from Positive Psychology to reach and change the underlying thoughts and emotions that drive your habits, routines, and actions.
Learn to get out of your own way. Shift your energy levels from victim-hood, disillusionment, frustration, or anger to enthusiastic belief in your own power to create the joyful life you want. You will identify and use your own character strengths, your wisdom, courage, and knowledge to identify and change the things you can and re-frame what you can't. Oh yeah! and you'll learn learn to tell the difference!
Is this what you want? Are you even a little curious about what could happen if you tried Positive Changes Life Coaching?
Choose your doorway to coaching
- Explore this site for more information. Begin with the list of topics on the left and follow the links that interests you.
- Self-coach your way past what blocks you. I can help you use a free online journaling tool. Many people find that guided online journaling and some basic tools is all they need to move forward.
- Discover more about coaching in a 40-minute complementary Discover Coaching Session. Successful coaching requires trust and a strong two-way commitment. We won't get all the way there in forty minutes, but you can use this time to help you decide if you want a life coach. And if I'm the right life coach for you!
We'd love to talk to you.
PS. I am the Multi Passionista Equipper and Felicitator! Find out if you are a Multi-Passionista . I can help equip you, a professional person who wants to feel good about who you really are and make the most of your multiple potentials and passions.
You might be someone who is tired of feeling stressed out, guilty and confused over being so dissatisfied with life. You know you have so MUCH potential! So many ideas, passions, talents!. Maybe you are fed up with having so much difficulty setting boundaries and doing things the way you gut instincts tell you is best for you and instead do what you think will please others. Yet you crave and yearn for something much more… in fact yearn for a wide array of more….
Being MultiPassionata can be tough, but it is a blessing! .... not a curse, or a problem , or even something that you need to fix. In fact, once you stop fighting your multipassionate nature, once you really embrace it, you’ll rejoice in it as a gift – and when you learn how to manage it, to channel it effectively, you can have amazing success and balance in your life!
- Life Coach Blog
- How are things going to change if
you keep doing you life the same way you've always done it? They Won't! Postive Changes Life will help you make concious choices, and thrive!
- Life Coaching Online: Why Might it Be Your Best Coaching Option?
- Life coaching online allows you to work with your coach in your own time, your own pace, and your own space! BTW, life coaching really is WORK!
- What Is A Life Coach?
- Life Coaching is a rapidly growing profession both individuals and organizations use to make positive changes. Getting good answers to your question "What is a life coach?"is important if ...
- What Do Coaches Do? Coaches Ask and Listen
- Life Coaches listen. That is the best answer to the question, "What do coaches do?" They also ask lots of questions and ....
- Finding a Life Coach: Recognize The Right Coach for You
- If you are thinking about finding a life coach, take these steps to ensure you find the right life coach
- Wheel of Life: Roll Smoothly Toward Balance, Happiness, and Success
- The Wheel of Life is an important life coaching tool to help you roll smoothly through your life toward balance, happiness, and success by making Positive Changes.
- The Serenity Prayer - Change Happens, Make it Positive Change
- The Serenity Prayer; a prayer for guidance to make conscious choices for positive change
- Are You Dealing With Change?
- Dealing with change is part of life. Life changes happen and How is it working for you?
- How to Deal With Change: 7 Tips
- Learn how to deal with change and how to consciously make positive life changes can bring you happiness and satisfaction.
- SMART Goal Setting: Key to Achieving Positive Change
- Key to making positive changes in your life is SMART goal setting. You can learn to set goals, achieve them, and lead a satisfied, productive life.
- Different Types of Stress
- Knowing different types of stress can make managing stress easier. Recognizing the different kinds of stress ....
- Ways to Deal With Stress!
- There are lots of ways to deal with stress. You can use a vairety of stress managment skills to deal with symptoms of stress.
- How to Stop Procrastination
- If you could figure out how to stop procrastination, I'll bet you would do it in a flash!
- Procrastination humor
- Procrastination humor; is that an oxymororn? Nope! Procrastination can be really funny!
- Procrastination Effects: Identify Them to Overcome Them
- Identify procrastination effects so you can take a giant step toward giving yourself procrastination help!
- Define Procrastinate: Are You a Procrastinator?
- how do you define procrastinate? Here are 6 things to help you define "procrastinate" and...
- A Personal Development Coach
- Personal Development Coach
- Career Development Coaching: Finding and FollowingYour Career Path
- Career development coaching helps you find and follow a career path that suits your life
- Becoming a Life Coach
- Interested in becoming a life coach? A life coach career can be very rewarding in a lot of ways....
- Life Coach Career Income Potential
- Life coach career income potential is pretty exciting for life coaches with an entreprenuereal spirit and excellent training
- About Terri Babers, Life Coach
- Terri Babers, Fairbanks Alaska, is a Life Coach, a Mediator, an educator and trainer. Her focus is on helping people deal with life changes in a positive way and make the most of them .....
- Life Coaching Services from Positive Changes Coaching
- Our life coaching services and training services are communication based, such as online coaching, telephone and face to face life coaching, meeting facilitation, mediation, group trainings
- Contact Positive Changes Coach
- Contact Positive Changes Coach
- What Makes A Good Leader? Anaboblic
- what makes a good leader, qualities of a leader
- Free Online Journal: Creating Positive Changes
- Here is a free online journal, a space for personal growth through writing and reflecting on your thoughts, ideas, and emotions. Your ups and downs ...
- Free Discovery Coaching Session with Coach Terri Babers
- Accept a free discovery coaching session and experience the power of life coaching
- Clearing the Cluttered Desk and Keeping it Cleared!
- Learn about clearing the cluttered desk in your workspace and really reduce stress! All you need is some clear boxes with lids and a TIMER!