Positive Changes Life Coach
Working with a Life Coach: A Choice for Positive Change
Things will never change
if I keep doing my life the same way I've always done it.
So change something already!
Who "needs" a Positive Changes Life Coach?
No one NEEDS a life coach! really! But smart, curious, successful people will certainly benefit.
I specialize in coaching highly
driven, achievement-oriented people who are committed to living
outstanding lives, to making a difference in the world. The people I love to work with are leaders who don't "need" a coach at all! The Positive Changes Coaching foundational principle is that a person’s
thinking and attitude have a greater impact on their outcomes and on their influence in the world than any other factor. And that little choices, consciously made, matter!
Together, we focus a lens on your life ~ on how your thoughts, beliefs, and attitudes are leading you through life. I call it the LOLLA ~ the Lens on Life, Leadership, and Attitude.
Due to the impact of coaching relationship, the coaching process, the platform
and the focus, clients consistently experience exceptional personal
transformation and professional growth
People like this don't "need" a coach like they need sunshine or fresh air or maybe a physician or therapist. But it sure does make life better!
Does Coaching Really Work? WHY?
YES coaching works! Of course the only REAL proof that it works comes with your experience working with a coach. That is why we offer a 30-day Happiness Guarantee! However both quantitative and qualitative research shows that the ROI is powerful. Below is an info-graphic describing results of research on whether or not coaching really works. Of course the data is from 2009... I need to get this updated!
What Can Positive Changes Coaching Do for You?
We can help you
- identify and become who you were meant to be.
- recognize what really interests you (no, it really isn't "everything!")
- stop worrying about procrastination
- notice the difference between "my values" and "their values."
- create change with less stress .
- become a person of influence, a person who leads others and makes a difference in the world!
- get out of your own way so you meet your own goals, even when you have LOTS of goals!
- pinpoint your multiple life passions and purposes (yes, those are plurals if you happen to be a Multi-Passionista!)
- improve your relationships at home, at work, and in your community.
- spend more time doing the things you love.
- harness change so you can ride it into a wonderful future.
Traditional coaching helps you meet your goals: It focus and organization. It helps people
achieve their immediate goals and that's a good thing! Coaching works to some
degree in any form. It helps people "just do it!"
However, it may not be enough. Why not?
Because usually, people's lives are just not so simple that advice to "just do it!" is all that valuable. While traditional coaching can work to help you "do" stuff differently, when a coach helps you change only your actions, sure! you get results .... but not sustainable results.
What you do is very important, but as Deepok Chopra says, "We are human beings, not human doings!"
Use a Positive Changes Life Coach and the LOLLA process for more sustainable results
Positive Changes Coaching goes way beyond helping you change your actions. We help you break through and make positive changes at the core of who you are. You dig deep into your thoughts and emotions. You watch them emerge as you reflect on them in your journal. You move forward as a result to take powerful and consistent action based on who you are. And because you've reflected through journal writing, you get to actually observe your progress!
And not only that, you actually see positive health benefits from your journaling
This is Core Energy coaching, using proven coaching practices from Positive Psychology to reach and change the underlying thoughts and emotions that drive your habits, routines, and actions.
Learn to get out of your own way. Shift your energy levels from victim-hood, disillusionment, frustration, or anger to enthusiastic belief in your own power to create the joyful life you want. You will identify and use your own character strengths, your wisdom, courage, and knowledge to identify and change the things you can and re-frame what you can't. Oh yeah! and you'll learn learn to tell the difference!
Is this what you want? Are you even a little curious about what could happen if you tried Positive Changes Life Coaching?
- What Is A Life Coach?
- Life Coaching is a rapidly growing profession both individuals and organizations use to make positive changes. Getting good answers to your question "What is a life coach?"is important if ...
- What Do Coaches Do? Coaches Ask and Listen
- Life Coaches listen. That is the best answer to the question, "What do coaches do?" They also ask lots of questions and ....
- Finding a Life Coach: Recognize The Right Coach for You
- If you are thinking about finding a life coach, take these steps to ensure you find the right life coach
- Life Coaching Online: Why Might it Be Your Best Coaching Option?
- Life coaching online allows you to work with your coach in your own time, your own pace, and your own space! BTW, life coaching really is WORK!
- Wheel of Life: Roll Smoothly Toward Balance, Happiness, and Success
- The Wheel of Life is an important life coaching tool to help you roll smoothly through your life toward balance, happiness, and success by making Positive Changes.
- The Serenity Prayer - Change Happens, Make it Positive Change
- The Serenity Prayer; a prayer for guidance to make conscious choices for positive change
- Career Development Coaching: Finding and FollowingYour Career Path
- Career development coaching helps you find and follow a career path that suits your life
- Free Discovery Coaching Session with Coach Terri Babers
- Accept a free discovery coaching session and experience the power of life coaching
- Positive Changes Personal Success and Leadership Training Programs
- These LeadershipTraining Programs that produce positive change are based on John Maxwell Leadership Learning Systems
- A Personal Development Coach
- Personal Development Coach
- What Makes A Good Leader? Conciously Grow Through Four Phases of Leadership
- Learning what makes a good leader is vital to being a good leader. Working conciously through four phases of leadership growth is the key.
- Who is a Multi Passionista?
- A Multi Passionista is a smart, creative, energetic, happy person! We have the gifts of ideaporia and love of learning, and curiosity.
- Take the Multi-Passionista Quiz
- Find out if you are a multi-passionista with this quiz
- Different Types of Stress
- Knowing different types of stress can make managing stress easier. Recognizing the different kinds of stress ....
- Ways to Deal With Stress!
- There are lots of ways to deal with stress. You can use a vairety of stress managment skills to deal with symptoms of stress.
- Quick Stress Relief to Deal with Symptoms of Stress
- Try these quick stress relief strategies to help deal with symptoms of stress immediately
- Are You Dealing With Change?
- Dealing with change is part of life. Life changes happen and How is it working for you?
- How to Deal With Change: 7 Tips
- Learn how to deal with change and how to consciously make positive life changes can bring you happiness and satisfaction.
- Free Online Journal: Creating Positive Changes in Your life
- Here is a free online journal, a space for personal growth through writing and reflecting on your thoughts, ideas, and emotions. Your ups and downs ...
- The Health Benefits of Journaling
- Why journal? The health benefits of journaling are scientifically proven through emperical research. Plus it feels good!
- How to Stop Procrastination
- If you could figure out how to stop procrastination, I'll bet you would do it in a flash!
- Procrastination Effects: Identify Them to Overcome Them
- Identify procrastination effects so you can take a giant step toward giving yourself procrastination help!
- Define Procrastinate: Are You a Procrastinator?
- how do you define procrastinate? Here are 6 things to help you define "procrastinate" and...
- SMART Goal Setting: Key to Achieving Positive Change
- Key to making positive changes in your life is SMART goal setting. You can learn to set goals, achieve them, and lead a satisfied, productive life.
- Coaching Services from Positive Changes Coaching
- Our coaching services and training services are communication based, such as online coaching, telephone and face to face life coaching, meeting facilitation, mediation, group trainings
- Join a Mastermind Group: Experience the Power of Positive Change
- A Mastermind Group provides the energeic synergy of the group of like-minded people
- What Makes Mastermind Meetings Effective?
- The effectiveness of mastermind meetings is based on the authentic intentions and the level of committment you and your fellow team members give to the group
- Lens on Life, Leadership and Attitude, the LOLLA
- The Lens on Life, Leadership, and Attitude assessment system will help you develop a strong awareness of what works in your life (and what doesn't).