The Multi-Passionista Quiz
The Multi-Passionista Quiz will help you figure out if you are a
Multi-passionista (aka Scanner, Renassaince Soul, polymath, mutli-potentialite, Generalist!"), a creative, curious, and very busy
person who knows she could do anything if she just knew what it was ~ and if she had some guidance and support and the confidence to put her
incredible multi-talented brain to work in a way that works for HER!
If this sounds like you, find out for sure by completing this
multi-passionista quiz. Read each question and make a note when your
first gut response is "Yes" to these is to any of the following
Do you find yourself being curious about lots of different things?
- Did you have a hard time choosing a major when you went to college?
- On the other hand, did you have little or no trouble picking a major …. but you found
yourself un-motivated to stick with that field after college?
- When you really understand how something works, where it fits, how
to do it, do you lose interest in it and move on to something else?
- Did you hate the expectation that there's only one answer to "What
do you want to be, or what are yo going to do when you grow up?"
- Do you find it more fun to think up neat ideas than to focus in on the details
- Do people label you as "dabbler” "scattered" "un-focused," or
“a jack-of-all-trades?” and does it bug the heck out of you that you
aren't really proud of those labels?
- Do you sometimes feel overwhelmed from managing you high rate of
flow of ideas
- Do you find it almost impossible to answer this question in the
singular: "What do you picture yourself doing in five years?"
- Do you feel that if you choose just one vision or plan or goal, you'll be
- When you've figured out how something works, do you get excited share
that knowledge without being too concerned about becoming an expert on the process?
- Do you have a job that you are really good at but feel there's something more you haven't been able to identify?
- Is the idea of doing the same thing all your working life appalling
to you? After even just a year or two, do you feel the itch to move on
to something else? and yet you feel pressure to just stick with
- Do you usually have multiple books from multiple genre going at one time?
- Do family members often say "Oh, she just hasn't settled down yet.
She's always trying something different. She is so smart and talented! I
wish she'd just figure out something she's interested in and do it!"
- Do you have lots of unfinished projects and yet happily move on to
starting something new? ... and you either don't know how to drop any of them from your
plate because they are all so interesting or because you don't want to hear "there he (or she) goes again! can't stick with anything!"
While each person is different, if you checked “Yes” for 10 or
more of these questions in the multi-passionista quiz or had strong,
strong, really strong “Yes” checks by at least five of them, you
definitely are wired more like Leonardo DaVinci, Maya Angelo, or Ben
Franklin than Mozart.
Congratulations! Male or female, you can proudly identify yourself as a “Multi-Passionista!” You have many
powerful positive character traits and multi-passionista strengths that
make you life full, engaging, and downright fun!
Living life as a Multi-passionista is wonderfully exciting and
lots of fun.... but it can be over-wheliming, full of stress, and
If this is you, I know how you feel .... and I know how good it feels to know there are others out there, just like me. People who can relate. I can really help!
You are exactly the kind of person I love to work with and I'd love to
hear from you!